The nuclear magnetic resonance food Agricultural imaging Analyzer is fast, environmental protection, accuracy, the advantages of large amount of information in food agriculture has been widely used in the field, such as oil content testing, solid fat content testing, different phase distribution of the determination, water migration, water activity (qualitative), spatial water distribution, etc., Food & Agriculture NMR MRI the test subjects include crops, dairy products, Leisure food, meat products, seafood and so on.
The nuclear magnetic resonance food Agricultural Imaging Analyzer standard configures a 15mm caliber probe coil to meet the nuclear magnetic resonance test of small size samples.
Spectroscopy and imaging technology, supporting independent research and development
1 NMR Food Agricultural Imaging Analyzer has a full-featured pulse sequence library, including FID, CPMG, SEG-CPMG, SES, IR, Ir-se, IR-CPMG and other hard pulse sequences, Food & Agriculture NMR MRI as well as advanced inversion function, to achieve accurate sampling and data processing;
2 nuclear magnetic resonance food Agricultural Imaging Analyzer has a full-featured pulse sequence library, including MSE, Mgre, Gre3d and other soft pulse sequences to achieve spatial water and oil distribution detection.
In addition, the software for measuring oil content of nuclear magnetic resonance and the measurement software of NMR solid fat content can be used to quickly detect the oil content and solid fat content of the fat samples.
The nuclear magnetic resonance food Agricultural Imaging analyzer is widely used in the field of agricultural research and application. Analysis and imaging functions in one, Food & Agriculture NMR MRI the use of an integrated shape design.
Nuclear magnetic resonance Food Agriculture Imaging Analyzer Application solution:
1, nuclear magnetic resonance nondestructive imaging
2. Study the distribution of water and the fluidity of water
3, food and biological system drying and water transfer in the process of dehydration
4, food preservation, storage, quality and shelf life research
5. Moisture transfer in food refrigeration, Food & Agriculture NMR MRI freezing and thawing process;
6. Study on the effect of refrigeration on food quality
7. Freezing point of frozen food, determination of unfrozen water content
8. Detection of gutter oil
Nuclear magnetic resonance Food Agricultural Imaging Analyzer Technical indicators:
1. Magnet Type: Permanent magnet; magnetic field strength: 0.5±0.05T;
2. Magnetic field uniformity: 30ppm (27mmx27mmx25mm);
3. Magnetic field Stability: <300hz/hour;
4. RF emission power: Peak peak output is greater than 300W, Food & Agriculture NMR MRI linear distortion is less than 0.3%;
5. Probe Coil Diameter: 30mm;
6. Effective sample detection range: ø27mmxh25mm;