Small animal nuclear magnetic resonance is a safe, fast, accurate and repeatable method for the diagnosis of live images without harm to animals. It is superior to Micro-CT in the examination of nerve, cardiovascular, uterus, joint, muscle, intervertebral disc and spinal cord. Animal NMR & MRI It can also be used to qualitatively and quantify the biological or biological Learning process. Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging can be used to image a variety of imaging parameters can provide a richer diagnostic information, and can adjust the magnetic field by selecting the required profile, can be other imaging technology can not or difficult to access the part of the imaging. Animal NMR & MRI Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging applications related to materials science, neuroscience, brain function, pharmacology, toxicology and gene research.
Small animal nuclear magnetic resonance instrument parameters:
Superconducting magnet, magnetic field strength 7T, 20cm bed diameter;
Two radio channels, Animal NMR & MRI four receiving channels, equipped with a variety of body coil and the surface coil: the head, abdomen, heart, etc .;
Equipped with gas anesthesia system, small animal physiological monitoring and synchronous trigger scanning system
With high homogeneous magnetic field system, the magnetic field control uses deuterium tokens to ensure the stability of the magnetic field in order to facilitate the long-term collection of four-dimensional data (stability 10Hz / Month), while reducing the environmental requirements (ambient temperature 10-35 degrees can be high Precision work). The processing computer uses a dedicated workstation to achieve large data processing capabilities. Animal NMR & MRI Provide a variety of pulse sequences, Animal NMR & MRI the user can arbitrarily edit the pulse sequence. Suitable for mice, small animal and plant molecular imaging research and other research work.
Small animal nuclear magnetic resonance main technical parameters:
1. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (2D, 3D Imaging) Imaging Experiments
2, the magnetic field strength: 1.45T ± 0.05T;
3, H resonant frequency: 59MHz ± 2MHZ;
4, the magnetic pole diameter is 200mm
5. Sample size: Φ45mm * H60mm (3D full imaging),
6. Magnetic field uniformity: <8ppm, Φ45mm * H60mm full space
7. Magnet temperature control: non-linear precision thermostat control, 25 ~ 35 ℃ adjustable range, cavity temperature control accuracy of ± 0.005 ℃; display accuracy 1m ℃.
8. Signal to noise ratio: 55dB, image distortion: <1%
9. Graphics resolution: Normal mode 128 * 128 * 128 (3D), 256 * 256 * 128 (3D), Animal NMR & MRI high resolution mode 512 * 512 * 128 (3D),
10. Gradient magnetic field strength: 11 Gs / cm (1.1 mT / cm or 110 mT / m)
11. Absolute resolution is better than 0.08mm
12. Image linearity: X, Y, Z three directions are better than 98% (45mm × 50mm × 50mm)
13. Maximum gradient magnetic field: X, Y, Z direction 120mT / m
14. Magnetic field stability: magnetic field stability per hour Ramol frequency drift 100Hz / h
15. Space resolution: Normal mode 0.15mm Maximum mode 0.08mm
Key research contents of small animal nuclear magnetic resonance
1. Can be the core of nuclear magnetic imaging research, Animal NMR & MRI imaging technology experiments, hardware structure experiments and application development experiments.
2. Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging experiment, three - dimensional spatial imaging and two - dimensional imaging study
3. Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging enhancement and artifact research experiments, spin echo sequence of various parameters on the impact of imaging effects:
a, folding artifact observation b. zipper artifact observation c. Animal NMR & MRI chemical shift artifact observation;
4. Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging research experimental sample observation (mouse, small animal and plant samples such as three-dimensional, two-dimensional imaging experiments), Animal NMR & MRI mouse molecular imaging research experimental study;
5. Dimensional image data acquisition and image inversion three-dimensional reconstruction (pseudo-color image reconstruction) can be widely used in life sciences, medicine, medical imaging, and so on. Imaging, biomedical and medical pre-clinical trials and other scientific research work.
6, equipment applications in the field of magnetic resonance equipment research, biomedical engineering, tumor molecular imaging studies, Animal NMR & MRI molecular biochemical field of experimental research, small animal living body (such as living body nuclear magnetic resonance imaging experiment) imaging experiments and other related fields.